For 4 persons
- 4 pcs thick fish fillet(around 700g)
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 egg plant, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 large tomato, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 1 tablespoon (more or less to taste)
Use salt and black pepper pickle the fish.
Zucchini, egg plant, red bell pepper, tomato cut into dices, keep the juice.
Heat the big pan over medium heat with 2 tablespoon olive oil.
Put the garlic and onion, stir fry until the onion soft.
Add the zucchini, egg plant, red bell pepper, cook for 10-15 mins.
Add the tomato and the juice, thyme, cook for 10-15 mins.
Put the fish on the vegetable, add salt and pepper and chili powder, adjust the heat to small, and put the cover, after 10-15 mins, check the fish fillet is fully cook.
Serve with the basil and olive oil.
RECIPE BY MARK BITTMAN