For 2 glasses (8 oz)
- ½ mango – skin & pit removed, and cubed
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 3 oz orange juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 3 ounces Triple Sec
- 3 ounces Silver Tequila
- 1 oz Agave
- 2 cups ice
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, ½ tablespoon (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Grenadine
- Lime Wedge for wetting the rim
- 1 ½ tsp Coarse Salt
- 1 ½ tsp Granulated Sugar
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, ¾ tablespoon
- Lime – sliced, for garnish
For the rim:
Mix the chili powder, salt and sugar on a small plate.
Moisten the rim of 2 glasses with the lime wedge.
Dip the edge of the rim into the mixture and gently shake off any excess.
For the smoothie:
Add all the ingredients to a blender, except Grenadine.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
For the decorate:
Slowly pour the smoothie into the glasses.
Pour the grenadine into the margarita smoothie.
Garnish with the slices of lime.
Source and photo: Internet