For 10 servings
- 1lb frozen sweet corn, unfreeze
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 30g pickles, chopped
- 200g Buffalo Sauce
- 200ml butter milk
- 100g sour cream
- 250g shredded pepper jack cheese
- 250g shredded mozzarella cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, ½ tablespoon (more or less to taste)
- Tortilla chip, Nachos or Celery and Carrot stick , for serving
Preheat the oven with high heat (200°C)
In a large bowl, mix well the buffalo sauce, butter milk and sour cream, set a side.
Heat 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large oven-proof pan, add garlic, sweet corn, red onion, red and green bell pepper, stir fry around 4-5, until the vegetable is soft.
Add the buffalo sauce mixture into the pan, add the chili powder, pickles, jack cheese and mozzarella cheese, stir to combine, then spread in an even layer.
Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake until the cheese is golden brown and the dip is bubbling, 20–25 minutes.
Serve with Tortilla chip, Nachos or celery and carrot stick.