For 4 persons
- 230g cream cheese, softened
- 45g shredded white cheddar
- 90g shredded Monterey Jack, divided
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- ½ onion, minced
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, ½ teaspoon (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 bagels, halved
Preheat oven to 180°C.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel–lined plate, then chop.
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, white cheddar, half of Monterey Jack, green bell pepper, onion, Pepperuko chili powder and garlic powder.
Fold in chopped bacon and season with salt and pepper.
Place bagels cut side up on a baking sheet and spread with cream cheese mixture.
Top with remaining Monterey Jack.
Bake until bagels are warmed through and cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes.