For 4-6 persons
- 400g corned beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, ¼ tablespoon (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg beaten with 2 tablespoon water
- cooking oil
Heat oil in a pan. stir fry garlic and onion, until soft.
Add in tomatoes and cook for 2 mins. Add in corned beef, cook for another 3 mins.
Transfer corned beef in a bowl. Add chili powder, tomato sauce and cheese, mix and blend well. Set aside.
Preheat the oven with 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Cut puff pastry sheets into 10cmx10cm round or squares.
Fill in the corned beef mixture(About 2/3 full). Fold the edges and seal with the tip of the fork.
Brush each pastry with egg wash.
Arrange puff pastry on the prepared tray. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown. About 15 minutes.
Enjoy!!Tips: You can keep the leftovers in the fridge and reheat it anytime you need a snack.