For 4 persons
- 1lb butterflied boneless pork chops
- 3 pcs of can peaches, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ shallot, minced
- 60g Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 1 teaspoon (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1½ limes, divided
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- Cilantro leaves, for serving
Pre-heat the oven to 230℃.
Cut butterflied pork chops into 4 pieces, using a meat pounder, pound meat until 1/2-inch thick.
In a bowl, mix together chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, coriander, and season with salt and pepper.
Add meat and rub with spice mixture plus 1 tablespoon olive oil until coated.
In a blender, blend together avocado, Greek yogurt, and juice of 1 lime, then season with salt.
In a large bowl, combine peaches, shallot, cilantro, sugar, remaining ½ lime juice and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Put the pork into the oven, grill 3 minutes; flip and grill 2 to 3 minutes more. Let rest a few minutes, then thinly slice.
Heat tortillas in dry pan over medium-high heat until blistered.
Put avocado cream into each tortilla, then top with pork and peach salsa. Garnish with cilantro.