For 2 Persons
Quick Pickled Radishes:
- 2 tablespoons Japanese rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 100g watermelon radish, peeled and thinly sliced
Chili Yuzu Soy Dressing:
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon concentrated yuzu juice
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 1 tablespoon (more or less to taste)
- Sea salt
Noodles and Salmon:
- 125g dried thin Chinese egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 120g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 avocado, peeled, halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, finely shredded
For Pickled Radishes:
In a small bowl, toss together the rice vinegar, sugar and watermelon radish.
Set aside while you prepare everything else, but keep tossing from time to time to coat.
For Chili Yuzu Soy Dressing:
In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, yuzu juice, honey, ginger, chili powder. Set aside.
For Noodles and Salmon:
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Add the egg noodles and cook for 3 minutes (or according to the package instructions).
Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water, then toss with the sesame oil.
Preheat the pan to medium-high and place the salmon fillets, brush with the soy sauce each side, cooked each side around 7 to 8 mins.
Divide the noodles in two bowls and top each with some of the chili yuzu soy dressing, avocado, pickled radishes, a salmon fillet.
Garnish with sesame and scallion.