For 4 persons
- 4 large Kale green leaves
- 8 tablespoons hummus
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- ½ beetroot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 avocados, thickly sliced
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 60g basil leaves
- 125ml peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Your favorite chili powder of Pepperuko, ½ teaspoon (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 60ml rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
MAKE THE WRAPS:
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and blanch the Kale leaves in it for about 30 seconds. Pat dry with paper towels.
Working with one Kale leaf at a time, trim away the thick, tough part of the stem.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the hummus down the center of one leaf.
Top with a quarter of the carrots, cucumbers, avocado, beetroot, red cabbage and basil.
Fold the leaf in toward the filling, and then tightly roll the filling inside the leaf.
MAKE THE DIPPING SAUCE:
In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, honey, chili powder, soy sauce, rice vinegar and garlic powder.
Serve the wraps immediately with the dipping sauce or cover them tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to two days.