For 4 persons
- 200ml chicken broth
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 450g frozen corn
- 2 Jalapeno pepper, deseed and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 2 teaspoons (more or less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced radishes, for garnish
- Sliced green cabbage, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedge, for garnish
Prepare a pot of water and set the sous vide cooker at 65°C.
Seal the chicken breast in the bag and placed in a water bath at 65°C for 45mins.
After 45 mins, take out the chicken from the bag and shred with two forks. Set aside.
Put chicken broth, Jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt and black pepper in a big pot, boil with middle heat for 1 hour.
Return the chicken into the pot and cook for another 30 minutes.
Serve soup into bowls and garnish with radish, cabbage, cilantro and lime wedge.