For 4 persons
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1″-thick
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 65g finely grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 1 teaspoon (more or less to taste)
Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then coat both sides with oil.
In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, chili powder and black pepper.
Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture, pressing to adhere.
In an air-fryer basket, arrange pork chops in a single layer.
Cook at 190°C, flipping halfway through when cooked 5mins, then cook the other 5mins.
Let pork chops rest about 10 minutes before serving.