For 8 persons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 400g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 420ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 450g spinach, roughly chopped
- 1L chicken stock
- 2 limes juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 1 teaspoon (more or less to taste)
Heat the olive oil in a big pot with medium heat, fried the onion, red bell pepper and garlic, around 3 mins.
Add the tomatoes, red scurry paste, chicken stock, chickpeas, bring to boil.
Add coconut milk, fish sauce, chili powder, and lime juice, bring to boil.
Add chicken and cook around 10 mins, until the chicken is well cooked.
Add spinach, cook around 5 mins, when the spinach is soften.
Add the salt to taste.
Prefect to serve with rice, enjoy!