For 4 persons
- 12 pcs chicken wings
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, ½ tablespoon (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon five spice powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chicken powder
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shao Hsing Chiew (Chinese wine)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- Black sesame, ground cumin and chili powder, for garnish
Wash the chicken wings and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Toss chicken wings with all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 30 mins.
Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Grill the chicken wings, 3 mins per each side.
Tips: Can use oven, preheat oven to 180°C, baked for 18-20 mins.
Sprinkle some black sesame, ground cumin and chili powder for decoration.
Source and photo: Internet