For 6 persons
- 230g Whipped Cream Cheese(room temperature)
- 30g Mayonnaise
- 30g Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Japanese Mirin
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 1 teaspoon (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 150g Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 30g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb canned crab meat
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mirin, chili powder, crab meat, onion, garlic, ⅓ Cheddar Cheese, salt and black pepper, mix well.
Transfer the mixture to a baking tray, wrap with the plastic food wrap, put in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Mix remaining Cheddar Cheese and Parmesan chesses together, sprinkle the top of baked tray evenly.
Baked for 20-25 mins or until the surface is golden.
Serve with Mexican Chips or toast.