For 12 persons
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and thin sliced
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 1 teaspoon (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon taco seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 180ml mayonnaise
- 120ml sour cream
- 60g cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl; cover with cold water. Let soak 20 minutes. Drain; pat dry.
Preheat air fryer to 180°C. In a small bowl, mix oil and seasonings; drizzle over sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
In batches, arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer on baking tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
In a blender, blend all the dip ingredients until smooth. Serve with chips.