For 4-6 persons
- 4lb chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 500ml buttermilk
- 260g all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon rosemary powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cooking spray
- Your favorite chili powder of PepperukoHK, 2 teaspoon (more or less to taste)
In a large bowl, put 500 ml buttermilk, 1 teaspoons sea salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper mix together, marinate the chicken wings in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Prepare the other large bowl mix 1 tablespoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, all-purpose flour, rosemary powder, garlic powder, onion powder, Dijon mustard and PepperukoHK chili powder together.
Preheat the air fryer to 200°C. Coat the air fryer racks with cooking spray.
Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, allowing any excess to drip off.
Roll the chicken wings in the flour mixture, shaking any excess off.
Place a single layer of chicken in the racks, with space in between.
Set the air fryer to 200°C, 18 mins, start cooking.
Flipping the chicken wings after 10 mins.
1. Can Use 360 ml Original Yogurt add 120 ml water instead of 500 ml buttermilk.
2. Marinate the chicken wings with buttermilk overnight in refrigerator make the meat more softened.